Friday, June 8, 2007

Flashback Friday: The original Dr. McDreamy

Ocean's Thirteen opens in theatres today. If you live on another planet, you might not know that this third installment stars George Clooney, and 12 other famous and talented people who I haven't bothered to learn the names of because my attention span on a Friday is dangerously short. But George Clooney...sigh, he is all that and a bucket of peanuts--at least back in the day when I was a huge ER fan, and also went to see Batman & Robin (twice, I'm afraid). I thought he was the hottest person on earth, up until I said this to some girl in junior high and she said, "My mom loves George Clooney." My cool factor went down 10 points that day.

But Dr. Doug Ross was the original Dr. McDreamy. He made me believe hot doctors with cute smiles and salt and pepper hair existed, and of course I’d be horribly disappointed if I landed in the emergency room at my local hospital and have to wait four hours only to be poked and prodded by an overworked chain-smoking, puffy-eyed jaded doctor. Oh well. Dr. Ross, We’ll always have County General.

Have a good weekend and netflix the first five seasons of ER... stat!

Salt-N-Pepa- Whatta Man (link expired)
(Buy Album: Very Necessary)

No comments: