Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Duff Stuff

I’m not even going to rationalize my new love for Hilary Duff. Yes, Hiilary Duff. I’m all over that new album of hers. I think I just have a soft spot for scorned women who feel the urge to express their pain through scintillating dance-heavy pop songs. “Girl, I feel your pain!”

“Stranger” is the third single from the Dignity album. Co-written by Duff, the song is reportedly about her father’s extramarital affair with another woman. At the time the album premiered, Duff had broken up with long-time beau Joel Madden of the power pop punk group, Good Charlotte, so it was rumored to be about their relationship, and their subsequent break up since he left her for Nicole Ritchie. See, I don’t know why I know all this arbitrary celebrity information. Too much popsugar I guess.


Hilary Duff- Stranger (link expired)
(Buy the album: Dignity)

No comments: