Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Is this the last goodbye?

What's with Jane Magazine not issuing any last parting words? The August issue is the last issue ever after all (say that five times fast). Since Conde Nast announced that it was shutting down the publication and the website, I haven't heard a peep from the editorial board. No teary goodbyes, no final words of farewell. I scoured the pages of the August issue, trying to look for some mention of what happened. I've been an on/off subscriber of the magazine, but I've always loved it. I guess I need closure!

No wait, don't take my Jane away!!! I prefer this magazine over all the other fashion mags. This one gets your brain juices flowing. Besides, me and my fellow poor twentysomethings can only read so many articles about botox and cosmetic surgery, and catching a quality man. Who else is going to write articles like The Golden Girls epiphany?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so sad! I loved that magazine... :(