Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The power of nice

My co-worker, God bless her. She encourages me and keeps me motivated to get out of our unfortunate situation. She is really one of the most good humoured and kind-hearted people I've ever been fortunate enough to meet. You want to talk ideal office environment? If you fill top management with people like her, you can boost morale, productivity, and for chrissakes, put a life in people's eyes and a smile on their face!

Never underestimate the power of nice.

Now, onto this catchy power rock song by Gooding. This is an oldie from their 2005 album, Angel/Devil, but I suggest between the guitar jamming, you sing along. "We can be free. We can be free... just move on."

Job hunters, I'm talkin' to you.

Gooding- Free (link expired)
(Buy the album- Angel/Devil)

1 comment:

bug said...

Keep your head up, passionfruit. Your tea shop is in your future. I know it!