Friday, August 8, 2008

Jam Rock Version 2.0

You guys, I've never been good at Guitar Hero. In fact, I downright suck. I blame it on global warming... and my lack of hand eye coordination.

Anyway, today I learned via Wired, of this social-networking type website called JamLegend where users challenge each other for the right to call themselves a Guitar Hero. A computer keyboard is used in lieu of the actual controller, but the last I checked, Keyboard Hero didn't make the shortlist for cool names.

What I especially like about this site is that bands are encouraged to upload their music into the game as well. So who knows, one day I might be jamming (poorly) to one of your songs, unsigned band!

Here's a sneak peak:



JamLegend Trailer from JamLegend on Vimeo.

1 comment:

D. said...

oo nice find, it looks fun i'm gonna check it out. i bet it's easier playing on a keyboard than on a (fake)guitar tho