Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Greg... speaks!

So I'm gearing up for the new Stills album that comes out later this month and for nostalgic purposes, I've been looking for videos of the band from the Logic Will Break Your Heart era.

I found this one where Oliver and Greg talk about their van, and that's when I realized that this is the first time I've heard Greg speak...ever.



I got a weird sensation from hearing him talk. It's kind of like when your mute Uncle Ralph asks you to pass the peas during Christmas dinner or something- you can't believe your ears, but you really want him to do it again.

Greg Paquet's not a mute of course, he was just the quietest. I miss the Logic era :( I miss Greg! I remember reading interviews from other band members that he was the most cerebral of the group. Here's an interview he did in 2003 where he drops vocab bombs and talks about poutine.

I miss Greg! :( Just thought I'd reiterate... sigh.

1 comment:

D. said...

the stills has a new album coming out? =OO i'm glad i read your blog haha. love their french accents.