Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sugar got a long way to get you

New shizz (yes I said it) from Erykah Badu coming out on February 26th, which is also the singer's 37th birthday. She doesnt look a day over 30. Puh-leese.

The album will be titled New Amerykah (a change from the previous title, The Kabah) and there's already a video out for the single, "Honey." Check it out. It is a miracle some of the people can keep a straight face, because she is making me crack up. One of the most original videos I have seen, and if it's any indication of how the rest of the album will sound, it will live up to its hype. What hype you ask? The hype I am creating. Okay, so there's little if any mention of her in mainstream media these days, but that's why you read blogs right? Watch Miss Badu talk about this new single.




It'll be fierce! Support your local record store! Oh too good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This video rocks, but I'm wondering why is this single not being played on the radio? And why is this video not on TV yet? Her album comes out this month! I'm so confused