Monday, September 8, 2008

Judgement Day

Season 2 of Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles premieres tonight on Fox.


I caught all of Season 1 on Hulu, and I am a believer now-- this is a great show. I hope Season 2 is just as good. Me thinks it will because Shirley Manson joins the cast, playing Zeiracorp executive, Catherine Weaver. Tune in tonight!

By far my favorite Garbage B-side...

Garbage- Trip My Wire

During her hiatus from Garbage, Shirley helped Jane's Addiction's Eric Avery with his solo album, lending a hand with lyrics and vocals. It certainly doesn't sound like anything Jane's Addiction or Garbage has ever released, but it's got kind of a lovely post-apocalyptic, off-beat charm. (Yeah, I don't think I've ever used "apocalypse" and "charming" in the same breath before.)

(Buy the album, Help Wanted)

No comments: