Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mary Says She's "Just Fine"


So I like what I see when I'm lookin' at me when I'm walkin' pass the mirror.
Ain't worry about you and what you're going do, so my ladies, you gotta stay classy.

Mary J. is killing it. Oh my goodness-- I found my new motivational song. I just heard this tonight on the American Music Awards. I love all music- Top 40 included, and the highlights of the show included Alicia Keys' jamming reggae inspired performance of "No One," the return of Duran Duran, and Miss Blige sporting this short, early 90s looking haircut. I kind of love it. I was afraid her limitless optimism would tire out, but she reinvents herself once again on this track. I am inspired. Almost enough to put on everything in my closet and do her funky posing at the mirror.

Stay classy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary J. was awesome at the AMAs, loved it