Thursday, October 16, 2008

Runway!

Did you see PR last night?

No spoilers here, but I thought all three of the ladies did a smashing job. Even Kenley. Yeah, I love to hate on her, but I thought her collection was pretty fierce too. And what is with the ANTM/PR crossover going on? I counted four ex-ANTM contestants last night-- Eugena, Dani Evans, Bianca Golden, and Naima! (If it sounds like I watch too much reality TV, it's probably because I do.)

My favorite collection was Korto's-- Those colorful fans blew me away. Her selection of music was pretty awesome too. I've been googling non-stop trying to find out who produced the track. The song doesn't look like it's available commercially, but it's by someone named "Joshua" who posted a reply on Korto's runway video acknowledging he is the source of the music. He has a youtube page.



I want one of those fans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I've been looking for this song all day! I have to say, I was a little disappointed with the result :-/
I guess I can study now instead of trying to find this song... thanks!