Monday, June 18, 2007

And we're back!

I spent this weekend helping a friend (my best friend’s older sister, whom I pretty much consider family as well) pack as she will be moving with her husband upstate at the end of the month. I’m going to miss her place. She lets her sister, and her sister’s best friends (i.e: me) hold impromptu sleepovers and we would use up her expensive pore-refining clay masks. Just like the old days when she’d invite us to sleep over in her dorm room and we would use up her Neutragena face wash. At the time, I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. A dorm room! Face wash! My gosh, how adult! I’m really going to miss her. You can never be too old to look up to someone. However, she’s given us an open invitation to spend weekends upstate. I’m sure we’ll end up slathering ourselves with her face cream.

Afterwards, we went for hot rock massages which by the way, feel amazing. Then we got Pinkberry frozen yogurt, which by the way, tastes amazing. We then dragged our broke-asses window shopping, which does not amaze me at all. Oh money… why do you not grow on a tree.

Cyndi Lauper- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (link expired)
(Buy Album: She’s So Unusual)

No comments: